Whistler is AWESOME. There are infinite reasons to love this place, but here are our favourite things.
- SKIING and SNOWBOARDING – Need we say more? This place has been voted as having the best overall terrain (on-piste, off-piste and extreme) in Canada 3 years running by Powderhounds.com. It’s one for the bucket list, and if you’re lucky enough to be working here? Sure, you’re laughing!
- JOBS – This place offers some awesome jobs to international workers, and is even something that will look good in your CV. Whistler prides itself on customer service, and if you work here, you’ll know all about it. Let’s just say you’ll gain skills for life!
- NIGHTLIFE – Whistler really has it all.. not only does it have some of the best terrain in the country, but it has won the best après, best nightlife and best selection of restaurants. This place is made for working holidaymakers.
- The SUMMERS – Oh, did you think Whistler shut down in the summer time? No, guess again! Whistler is an awesome summer destination with lots of activities. Hiking, downhill biking, floating down the lazy river, camping… the list goes on. Let’s just say that you won’t be bored if you work here during the summer!
- FESTIVALS – Whistler does not shy away from festivals, in the village and in the vicinity. If you’re there during summer time be sure to check out Pembie Fest and Squamish. We’re also looking forward to Beer Fest, coming up this September!
What do you love about Whistler?! Let us know!